Kare Pharmacy provide patients the privacy notice (in paper or electronically as the patient wishes) of our legal duties and privacy practices concerning their Protected Health Information, and also to tell our patients about their rights under Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Receive a copy of HIPPA notice.
- Request confidential communication.
- Receive a copy of your medical record.
- Correct your medical record.
- Limit the information we share.
- Receive a list of those with whom we have shared your information.
- File a complaint if you believe that your privacy rights have been compromised.
Kare Pharmacy's Disclosure to use your information:
- Bill your medical coverage provider.
- Communicate with your health care providers.
- All our phone calls are recorded for training and quality purposes and in compliance with law.
- For public health and safety.
- As requested by workers’ compensation, law enforcement, and other government authorities.
- In case of lawsuits and legal actions.